A wide range of products requires us being able to apply various treatments, such as:
- Bending materials
- Drilling and milling operations
The production process takes place along a track with stand-alone machinery, or along a fully-automated track, controlled from our engine room.
Our punching, drilling and cutting machine can:
- Cut sheets, maximum size 6000x2500 mm, thickness 5 through 100 mm. Cut with plasma up to 40 mm and with acetylene up to 100 mm.
- Drill holes up to d.50 with a 6-fold automatic changer. Cut wire up to M30. Adjust holes for cylinder head and recessed head bolts. Punch up to d.100, kN1000 with a 14-fold automatic changer. Mark plates. Mill fusion edges and contours.
Our drilling and sawing machine can:
- Saw/drill up to HE 1000B, maximum length 26 metres
- Drill cutting metal up to Ø 50
- Drill 3 sides with a 6-fold changer
- Saw up to 45º and 60º
Our drill-milling machine can:
- Workrange till 610mm wide, 305mm high
- Drill hole till Ø40 with 6-fold automatic changer
- Milling with 6-fold automatic changer
Our punching/cutting machine can:
- Cut strips up to 500 x 25
- Cut slantwise up to 45º
- Punch up to Ø50 1100 kN
- Feed automatically
- Cut L-iron up to 200x200x20 mm
- Punch vertically and horizontally
Our blasting machine can:
With our Blasting machine the steel is blasted in accordance with the SA 2.5 standard; this is then followed by the welding process.
In the Preservation Hall, the production process is followed by a coating in any desired RAL colour using a multi-layer system.